A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group May 1st

New month! and a happy labour day to my European friends. North American friends will have to wait until September. I get to change the calendar of photos of my nephew and this month is a picture of him in the pool. I can't wait to see him in 2 months and play in the pool with him.

New month means new goals. Do you have any? I don't think I have any crazy goals. I would just like to keep up my consistency and also become more tolerant with running in the heat. This morning was a failure though. I had a nice 11km loop planned and I only made it halfway. At 8:30 it was already 21 and super sunny. I brought water but it was not enough. I guess on the plus side I got an extra walk in?

This afternoon we will meet a friend for his birthday in a village nearby. They will have a wine festival where we walk around the village/vineyards and try different wines and have snacks. There will be a bbq at his fathers house in the evening. I will not have much to drink though as I try to not have any alcohol during the week.

What is on your plate for the day?

Good luck to our friends working today. Good news is it is hump day.