Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 1st

Hey there, Blenderz!

And welcome to not only the first day of May, but also the halfway point of the week. We are moving right along here.

Speaking of moving, are you working out today? The 30 day challenge I'm working through says so with a Total body from Tasha. Looks like another good one!

But what about you? How are you making these workouts work for you? I hope you are getting exactly what you need from them.

And moving on to food, well, what are you eating? I'm thinking sandwiches and some veggies on the side sound right for today.

Picture makes this a #wildflowerwednesday with some Pink Purslane. Otherwise known as kiss-me-quick to sorta kinda maybe describe that these bright flowers only last a day.

That's all from me for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. Haves and hopes for a good one today, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***