HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group May 2nd

Hello beautiful Blenders,

I know many had bank holidays yesterday. In Ireland they are always moved to the next Monday, which I think is not the worst idea to get a long weekend.

How did May start for you? Here is so much going on. And of course everything must happen at the same time. I mentioned that both of my boys were staying at home. Well my 16 year old is fine again. My 13 year old still looks very pail after yesterday's migraine attack with vomiting while recovering from his concussion. Then our bathroom will be demolished today. What means a lot of work for us because I need to paint our dresser where our basin stands on etc.. At the same time fiber broad band was connected. That meant our neighbor made a deal with the company and because they had to connect him via our property they connected us as well. But that meant they had to dig up parts of our drive way. Yesterday evening they came to close the holes. Then I had a workshop last week in Dingle where we collected plenty of data and that needs to be analysed as soon as possible. Tonight is the last class of Swing dance. We won't do the next course because I will be traveling to Germany and Vienna and we would miss two of four classes. And then my father in law will come end of May and then there are only two weeks left and we are off to Thailand. I really, really hope that the bathroom will be finished before that. That would be awful to have a half finished building site when we leave. And then sadly our neighbor had a heart attack and his wife asked if we could cut her grass. She is only a little bit older than me and could borrow our lawnmower but she never did that kind of things because her husband always did, so we are a bit struggling to squeeze this in as well.

Anyways what is up with you. What have you planned today.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨

Edited